🚌 Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future.
🚀 Considering what is Stratio’s mission towards the team, and what is our value proposition as a company and employer, here you can find Stratio’s view on desired culture, which guides us in our goals, behaviours, and attitude.
As a company, Stratio is committed to:
- Be proud of our purpose as a company and as a team;
- Focus on providing customers the best possible products and support;
- Be a good place to work, with a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect;
- Have inspiring individuals in all our teams, where age, race, gender, politics and religion do not matter;
- Create a tolerant and open space for individuals to suggest and question;
- Foster a safe space to work, error-tolerant, ensuring it’s quickly acknowledged, solved and learned;
- Constantly push everyone forward, accelerating and having high pace and high performing teams;
- Give you challenging and interesting work, giving and providing our teams with autonomy and accountability;
- Provide support to help you overcome any blockers;
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, and a workplace to foster new ways of doing things;
- Provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment, creating feedback loops and open channels, and keeping them up and running;
- Creating participative decision-making forums throughout all company levels;
- Share openly and transparently strategic decisions that impact all the team, and their motives;
- Think twice, but decide once, and fast;
- Embrace change and help others adopt it.
🌟These are the types of behaviour Stratio expects to see in every team member.
- Is a hard worker - hard work is the basis for everything worthwhile in life - and pushes themselves and the team forward;
- Shows true commitment - there is no hard work without commitment - to achieve business/customer goals and needs;
- Can be trusted - once they say "I'll do it", or are attributed something, does not require further and regular check ups, so those problems can be out of other people's minds immediately;
- Group before the department or the individual - always thinks in Stratio's best interest first;
- Is a problem solver and a self learner - Brings out problems and also potential solutions (options) to mitigate / solve them;
- Is self-aware, admits wrong choices / mistakes / delays, shows that they learn from them to avoid similar situations in the future;
- Helps out various people and teams without being told / asked to do so;
- Can be relied to motivate and help others around them to be on their best game;
- Keeps "cold head" during difficult situations / times, avoids "that's impossible" moments;
- Listens before reacting, and keeps an open mind - "my solution isn't always the best solution";
- Avoids filters and at all costs politics, always giving honest, fast and direct feedback;
- Thinks positive, doesn't assume the worst, and focus on the solution/result, not the problem.
🌟 It is everyone’s job to set the example.