Automotive Customer Success Account Manager - Spain
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Automotive Customer Success Account Manager role involves a technical hands-on approach combined with the capacity to simultaneously manage multiple variables of the project in order to ensure quality of service and constant customer engagement from day one. Keeping great communication with multiple stakeholders and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the entire project is key for this position.
- Establish and implement product and service training for customers;
- Identify, analyze and plan requirements for each project phase;
- Hold regular technical meetings with customers to identify difficulties and challenges;
- Foresee and monitor all involved project resources and tasks;
- Ensure quality of installations and parts availability;
- Provide product and service technical support to customers onsite and remotely;
- Ensure the customer fully understands our products/services;
- Liaise between customers and multiple Stratio departments;
- Availability to travel within Spain.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical fields;
- Proven experience working in the automotive industry, or related technical field;
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in the electronic field or (ideally) in vehicle diagnostics;
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes and methods;
- Candidate must be fluent in Spanish (verbal and written);
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills;
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership regarding project development;
- Ability to embrace challenges and proactively overcome unforeseen obstacles;
- Proficiency in English.
- Self-driven, autonomous, and critical sense;
- Work well under pressure and time constraints;
- Organization with data and multi tasks;
- Ability to filter real problems and prioritize them.
What we offer:
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Remote Work Setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!