🚌 Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future.
- Build the best product
The best product always wins. To grow at a fast pace we need to offer a product that is really good at solving customer pains, not a small improvement over what the market offers.
- Create power users
Word of mouth is the key enabler of exponential growth. We need to provide customers a great experience and radically shorten their learning curve, continuously increasing their time invested in using our services; and we should strive at all times to provide fanatical support to our customers, no matter how large or small their fleet is.
- Excel in efficiency and reduce our costs
Higher margins allow us to offer better pricing to customers and eliminate other suppliers that can’t follow, and allow us to free more cashflow from every subscription sold to fund more R&D and Sales & Marketing, creating a virtuous cycle of value created for our customers.
- Build with quality
It is not possible to scale if the number of issues experienced by users grows anywhere linearly with the number of active service subscriptions. Building upon solid ground is therefore essential for our ambition of servicing customers globally. This means becoming the reference for recall rates and complaints, making our customers, our partners and our own teams work smooth, pleasant and hassle-free.
- Obsess with customers, not with competitors
We compete in a fierce market full of competitors. As we pursue our plan we will face continuous pressure from them. We will monitor and keep track of what’s being released by competitors, and we will use any great ideas we see. But at all times we need to avoid obsessing over competitors. It’s a tricky state of mind. There are only two types of companies – the ones that obsess over competition and the ones who obsess over customers. We want to obsess over customers. Customers are never happy, they always want more – they won’t ever allow us to settle. Learning from customers is the most important capability a company and its people can have - the more we understand how our customers operate, their limitations, their pains, bottlenecks, frustrations, the better suited we are to build great products for them. So we need to listen and understand, ask why, keep being curious, always dig deeper.
- Support our customers no matter what
Our customers should see us as advisors and partners; we should be transparent with what we can offer today, what we will offer tomorrow and what we will never offer, giving them the power of choice and the flexibility to partner (or not) with us, by having the right information at all times. Same applies to pricing, it should be competitive and no matter how high it is, always provide a great return on investment to our customers.
🚀 Considering what is Stratio’s mission towards the team, and what is our value proposition as a company and employer, here you can find Stratio’s view on the desired culture, which guides us in our goals, behaviours, and attitude.
As a company, Stratio is committed to:
- Be proud of our purpose as a company and as a team;
- Focus on providing customers the best possible products and support;
- Be a good place to work, with a strong foundation of trust and mutual respect;
- Have inspiring individuals in all our teams, where age, race, gender, politics and religion do not matter;
- Create a tolerant and open space for individuals to suggest and question;
- Foster a safe space to work, error-tolerant, ensuring it’s quickly acknowledged, solved and learned;
- Constantly push everyone forward, accelerating and having high pace and high performing teams;
- Give you challenging and interesting work, giving and providing our teams with autonomy and accountability;
- Provide support to help you overcome any blockers;
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, and a workplace to foster new ways of doing things;
- Provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment, creating feedback loops and open channels, and keeping them up and running;
- Creating participative decision-making forums throughout all company levels;
- Share openly and transparently strategic decisions that impact all the team, and their motives;
- Think twice, but decide once, and fast;
- Embrace change and help others adopt it.
These are the types of behaviour Stratio expects to see in every team member:
- Is a hard worker - hard work is the basis for everything worthwhile in life - and pushes themselves and the team forward;
- Shows true commitment - there is no hard work without commitment - to achieve business/customer goals and needs;
- Can be trusted - once they say "I'll do it", or are attributed something, does not require further and regular check ups, so those problems can be out of other people's minds immediately;
- Group before the department or the individual - always thinks in Stratio's best interest first;
- Is a problem solver and a self learner - Brings out problems and also potential solutions (options) to mitigate / solve them;
- Is self-aware, admits wrong choices / mistakes / delays, shows that they learn from them to avoid similar situations in the future;
- Helps out various people and teams without being told / asked to do so;
- Can be relied to motivate and help others around them to be on their best game;
- Keeps "cold head" during difficult situations / times, avoids "that's impossible" moments;
- Listens before reacting, and keeps an open mind - "my solution isn't always the best solution";
- Avoids filters and at all costs politics, always giving honest, fast and direct feedback;
- Thinks positive, doesn't assume the worst, and focus on the solution/result, not the problem.
🌟 It is everyone’s job to set the example.