Customer Success Engineer
Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Engineer to support the back-office activities of the Customer Success (CS) and Onboarding teams in order to make sure all customer’s inquiries are received, documented and handled properly, ensuring an effective follow-up and organized tracking of all customer-related activities from the onboarding phase and throughout the entire project life cycle.
The CS Engineer is also the primary point of contact for our platform users, serving as a filter for the classification and registration of tickets to be distributed to the related departments for support, working as a link between all company departments. The successful CS engineer will have an engineering background combined with a problem-solving drive and a strong customer-centric approach.
- Act as a primary point of contact for our platform users through our chat tool;
- Respond, register and document customer complaints and general incoming inquiries from platform users and pass on to appropriate teams through task management applications;
- Define platform bugs by severity and keep a thorough record of all reported cases and tickets open until the issues are solved, ensuring the proper follow up with the related teams;
- Carry out proactive verification of customers account in order to report irregularities;
- Handle Parts shipment to and from customers, keeping track of stock movement and parts/vehicle association;
- Feed and maintain our back-office applications with data from new customers, fleets and equipment, including making the proper association of them;
- Ensure organization and tracking of all customer-related data on various web-based application and project shared files;
- Review projects timeline weekly and customer sentiment based on platform feedback;
- Monitor platform usage and trends in order to support product development decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanics or Automotive Engineering field is a plus;
- Exceptional written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to perform technical investigation and data analysis in order to support automotive troubleshooting;
- Ability to deal with SaaS-based web applications;
- Previous experiences with customer or service-related activities is a plus;
- Ability to relate with customers with a sense of empathy and urgency;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English. Other languages are considered a plus;
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic and technical environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and comply with challenging deadlines;
- IEFP eligibility, with availability for posterior long-term integration in our team.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract agreement if the IEFP internship is successful;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Coimbra / Lisbon / Remote
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!