The data scientist at Stratio Automotive is responsible for researching, developing and implementing algorithms for predictive maintenance. The position is in the research team which is responsible for researching, developing and productize models. This is a complex problem and requires a team effort to succeed. In the team we have Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts / automotive experts to make this happen.
• Evaluate business needs and objectives and brake those down to tasks related to data science;
• Research, develop and maintain machine learning algorithms for, but not limited to, predictive maintenance using the latest open frameworks as well as our internal tools;
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses and develop visualizations in order to communicate complex problems;
• Develop dashboards for managing and presenting the results from semi-automatic models.
• PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or MSc with minimum 3 years of work experience;
• Work experience in at least one of following areas: Anomaly detection, Unsupervised learning or supervised learning;
• Knowledge in distributed systems and how to scale algorithms;
• Strong programming knowledge in Python and common libraries for ML;
• Experience in the basic principles of SW development. Version control, testing;
• Experience in using databases such as SQL, Elastic or other noSQL database;
• Experience in putting machine learning models in production;
• Experience in machine learning model monitoring;
• Proficient in English.
• Automotive background;
• Strong communication skills and business acumen.
Unknowingly you have already seen vehicles powered by our technology.
We are paving the way for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Take the road with us!