Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. Ultimately a DevOps Engineer will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely, optimizing the value delivery chain efficacy and efficiency by introducing automatic validation/feedback/monitoring steps along the development lifecycle.
- Continuous process improvement;
- Implement tooling for deployment automation and environment management;
- Implement integrations;
- Deploy updates and fixes;
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems;
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues;
- Develop scripts to automate visualization;
- Develop scripts to automate CI/CD;
- Design Dashboards and tools for data visualization to help different teams monitoring and identifying problems (e.g.: Kibana, Grafana);
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Enable and automate CI for Firmware projects for the automotive industry (Software/Hardware/Vehicle in the Loop);
- Enable and foster code reviews, coding standards and static code analysis tools;
- Migrate data and applications between multiple environments, development/staging/production;
- Maintain and work with multiple types of storage (e.g: NFS, Hadoop).
- Familiarity with container orchestration and containerization services, especially Kubernetes and Docker;
- Familiarity with message broker technologies (e.g.: Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Familiarity with in-memory databases (e.g: REDIS);
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins;
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g.: Nagios, Prometheus);
- Experience with cloud services (e.g.: Azure, AWS);
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments;
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell and/or Bash;
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role;
- Working knowledge of both relational and No-SQL databases: MS SQL-Server, Elasticsearch, others;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with testing in production techniques (canary testing, A/B Testing, monitoring, etc.);
- Experience with .NET Core (especially building and packaging);
- Experience with static analysis tooling (e.g.: SonarQube, OWASP Dependency Track, etc.);
- Experience in Hardware/Firmware development lifecycle;
- Basic knowledge of ISO 26262 is a plus.
We expect you to:
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Help the elements of the team with less experience;
- Be able to own your mistakes and take actions so that they don't repeat them;
- Be eager to learn about Design Patterns, performance and security;
- Be eager to learn new tools for new problems;
- Promote a quality-driven culture;
- Keep an eye for possible improvements and identify disruptions in the processes.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.