Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Field Installer is responsible for scheduling, planning, executing and document the installation and repair of the Stratio’s product on customer’s vehicles to meet technical and business requirements.
- Plan the installation according to customer’s fleet and system requirements;
- On-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, following company’s procedures;
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems, reporting them with proper solutions;
- Providing service and customer support during field visits;
- Work side by side with Vehicle Integration Engineers to make sure installations go as planned;
- Produce installation manuals;
- Perform installation training to customer technical teams;
- Technical degree or certification in the automotive/mechanical/electrical area or equivalent work experience;
- Driver’s license;
- Schedule availability, including weekends;
- Flexibility to travel abroad;
- Electrical experience in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge working with Diagnostic Equipment;
- Knowledge and understanding on in-vehicle communication networks;
- Understanding on OBD, UDS, FMS, ISO 15765, J1939, J1708, KWP2000 or any other protocol used in vehicle networks;
- Good decision making and team player;
- Great level of autonomy;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.