Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Finance Manager is primarily responsible for managing the finance daily operations of the company with a hands-on approach, in close coordination with the Company’s CFO to whom she/he/them reports as well as work on the implementation of improvements in order to secure the scalability of the finance operations.
- Closing and reporting;
- Monthly/Weekly auditing of the financial and management accounts;
- Monitor the work status of financial controller and financial assistant;
- Perform 1-on-1s with the direct reports and give monthly updates to the CFO of the company;
- Work on improving the processes of the financial department with focus on accounting, billing
and treasury management procedures;
- Work on improving the financial ERP;
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs;
- Maintain bank master data change;
- Manage bank reconciliations;
- Perform month-end close and reconciliations according to internal and external deadlines;
- Ensures Project Accounting (PT2020 / H 2020) ensuring payments requests are held in timely manner according to external deadlines;
- Perform General Accounting;
- Prepare, maintain and keep updated the standard chart of accounts and for the preparation of account analysis/reconciliations on a timely basis;
- Ensure data integrity and prepare financial information as required, in accordance with expected accuracy, timeliness and accessibility;
- Supervises taxes compliance function;
- Agree ownership and production of reports;
- Maintain reporting templates;
- Decides, in coordination with the CFO of the Company, regarding requests and enquiries;
- Performs all needed support to controlling functions;
- Manages Fixed Assets and Interco. accounting/reporting/compliance;
- Creation, distribution and maintenance of Intercompany Transaction reports, keeping
intercompany invoices up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ Business;
- Certified Accountant;
- Fluency in English;
- Management skills;
- Experience using Office applications and ERP system application (Primavera, Netsuite, Xero,
- Previous Record to Report experience or experience of working in a finance environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable person;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- 3 to 5 years previous Big4 working experience;
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, on-site - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Coimbra / Lisbon / Hybrid
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!