Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that, we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Recruiter ultimate goal is to ensure the best candidate experience is and that the hiring process runs smoothly, ensuring our company attracts and hires the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
This is an entry-level/junior role, which means we'll prepare a dedicated onboarding to put you up to speed and give you the resources to thrive and grow with us.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs on professional sites, job sites and social media;
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts, by sourcing candidates using databases, social media etc;
- Develop job descriptions in liaison with the hiring manager, and keep job descriptions and job specifications updated;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc;
- Assist teams in screening resumes, by screening candidates resumes and job applications (SLA: 24h business hours);
- Conduct initial phone screens;
- Schedule calls and interviews;
- Conduct first interviews;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates;
- Communicate with candidates promptly, assist them throughout the process and ensure they are always updated regarding the recruitment process status and assessments;
- Provide specific, detailed and appropriate feedback to candidates throughout the process, and when dropping candidates;
- Use recruiting databases to keep track of candidates status;
- Keep internal recruitment databases updated;
- Participate in HR events (job fairs, career days, in-house recruitment events);
- Perform Onboarding activities, providing full-cycle support to Stratio employees;
- Contribute to Employer Branding activities and social media posts;
- Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire;
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Critical-thinking skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Degree in Business, HR, Work/Organizational Psychology, Management, Communications or relevant field.
- Familiarity with the recruitment lifecycle;
- Hands-on recruitment experience;
- Previous experience (i.e. internship) in Tech HR roles.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!