Junior Sales Account Executive - France
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Junior Sales Account Executive role involves working with Stratio Partners to meet customers and drive them to adopt our solution. Our target customers are transportation companies: In this role the Junior Sales Account Executive will work closely with two Stratio partners that sell vehicles and act as a sales channel introducing Stratio to new customers. You will have the support of a Customer Success Account Manager during the pre-sales period, and through the lifetime of the customer with us, for technical support and project management. Your goal is to drive customers to adopt our solution and be their commercial point of contact throughout their lifetime with us.
- Coordinate sales activities with partners;
- Provide commercial training and orientation to partners (ensure the partners sales channel works well);
- Sell to customers, through the partners' network (requires availability to travel);
- Sell to customers attributed by the sales manager (requires availability to travel);
- Serve as account manager for the customers closed (commercial matters, also responsible
for renewals and upsells);
- Keep data organized and visibility to the entire organization of the developed work through our CRM software.
What we expect from you:
- Have interest in developing his/her/they career as a sales executive in a B2B SaaS environment;
- Receive and follow up on inbound leads from his/her/they sales manager;
- Close new business for Stratio, and act as account manager (commercial matters) for the new customers acquired;
- The Stratio partners and customers for this role are located in France. Therefore the sales execute shall have oral and written domain of French, plus either Portuguese or English;
- Availability to travel within France and occasionally to Portugal.
What we offer:
- This job role has a compensation package structured in two components: base pay plus commission. Commission is earned by closing sales (meeting sales quota / target). The commission component is uncapped, meaning the sales executive will continue to earn commissions after the target (expected sales volume) is met;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Remote Work Setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!