Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing the value of our product and for the management of the Product Backlog.
- Work with Product Manager to define the Product vision and strategy;
- Identify new Product opportunities and risks;
- Advocate and manage the value of the product releases;
- Present Product features, vision and roadmap to stakeholders;
- Manage the Product Backlog;
- Clearly express and define Product Backlog items;
- Help Designers understand UX requirements and needs;
- Assure all stakeholder’s inputs are taken into consideration on the Product Backlog management;
- Discuss and prioritize the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve company goals and missions;
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear, and shows what the Software Team has done and what will it work on next;
- Prepare and lead Refinements with the Software Teams;
- Optimize the value of the work the Software Teams performs (minimal effort to deliver the most value);
- Collaborate with Development Team to commit backlog items to sprint/release deliverables;
- Support Development team to address questions with features in refinement or development stage;
- Validate features from the user’s perspective, accepting the work done.
- 2+ years of experience as Product Owner;
- Agile training (as Product Owner or Scrum Master);
- Ability to manage an entire Product and advocate its vision and roadmap;
- Proactiveness, autonomy and responsibility to successfully define Product features, translated into User Stories and requirements;
- User centered vision for Product and features;
- Ability to identify priorities that lead to better value with less effort;
- Ability to interact with a variety of audiences - from technical teams to senior management;
- Ability to interact with Clients;
- Excellent risk analysis skills;
- Experience on working with Agile Methodologies;
- Experience defining User Stories and requirements;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented mindset;
- Fluency in English.
- Software Development background;
- Automotive interest and/or knowledge of the Automotive industry.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We're an equal opportunity employer - we want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!