We are looking for a proactive Embedded Quality Assurance Engineer to join our hardware team and to be primarily responsible for validating if all our features and improvements are implemented correctly, for automating tests, and for making sure our platform serves our customers as expected.
• Lead the requirement analysis and test specification;
• Perform manual tests for validation of new features and improvements;
• Contribute to our internal stack for test automation;
• Implement automated tests to continuously validate our platform, using Typescript, C# and Python;
• Provide critical support with the purpose of improved quality and cost reduction;
• Write and maintain test cases ensuring correct testability of the final project;
• Develop and execute automated tests, considering the industry best practices
• Create and maintain test plans with automation in mind;
• Implement and execute White, Grey and Black box tests approaches;
• Implement and debug C++ and/or Python code independently;
• Autonomously conduct all phases of Embedded Software Quality assurance;
• Create detailed documentation for the testing lifecycle;
• Contribute actively in the design of new solutions, and continuous improvement;
• Implement software lifecycle management.
We are looking for:
• BSc in Electronical, Computer Engineer or similar field;
• Experience of publisher QA;
• Knowledge of version control software and/or continuous integration software;
• Knowledge of test automation and tools assisted testing;
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Visual Studio, Python, C++;
• Familiar with Scrum and Kanban is a nice to have;
• Fluency in English.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Reliability and great problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail;
• Passion and excellent interpersonal relationship skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, fast-paced environment.
Unknowingly you have already seen vehicles powered by our technology.
We are paving the way for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Take the road with us!