Sales Account Executive - UK
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Sales Account Executive located in the UK be responsible for new business acquisition in this region. Our target customers are transportation companies: In this role the Sales Account Executive will act as a sales channel introducing Stratio to new customers in the Public Transport sector. You will have the support of a Customer Success Account Manager during the pre-sales period, and through the lifetime of the customer with us, for technical support and project management.
Your goal is to drive customers to adopt our solution and be their commercial point of contact throughout their lifetime with us.
General Job Duties:
- To achieve annual sales target;
- To develop new customers/business for revenue growth;
- To maintain and grow existing customer service/relationships;
- To support and develop potential partners;
- To collaborate with other sales for cross-sell and business expansion.
Specific Job Duties:
- Manage existing customer relationships in the territory with strategic and results-oriented efforts to avoid cancellations and accelerate growth in the accounts;
- Develop and bring a robust pipeline of new business opportunities by extracting value from your personal network and through cooperation with marketing as well as with other sales experts managing Global Accounts;
- Develop and manage the commercial relationships and revenue streams with existing Stratio customers/prospects in defined territory while exploring new partnerships to scale up business as quickly as possible;
- Manage the relationship with partners in the region;
- Use a combination of commercial skill-sets and experiences in order to succeed both internally and externally in achieving your sales targets and objectives for the fiscal year.
What we expect from you:
- Achievement of the assigned Net New Sales Target;
- Identification of new opportunities within assigned accounts, and the identification of new potential customers;
- Achievement of Overall Territory Growth and Renewal Retention Rate Target. Take action to increase customer satisfaction, reduce cancellations, preserve and increase customer investment with Stratio;
- Development of Account Plans and customer profiles as well as Territory Plans and Sales Strategies;
- Build long term solid relationships with the customer base;
- Conduct business development activities including attendance at industry trade shows and conferences to represent Stratio at such conferences;
- The activity reporting component includes on time delivery of quality reports and the fulfillment of requests from Management, accurate sales and renewal forecasting, use of the activity calendar, on time attendance at meetings, and overall professionalism. Will periodically be required to attend various trade shows to discuss and demonstrate Stratio products;
- Work closely with Marketing to drive campaigns in the region;
- Coordinate with Vehicle Integration and Customer Success to deliver projects and develop customers.
- 5+ years of sales experience – preferably in the UK and public transport sector;
- Ability to interact with and sell to senior level management;
- Understanding of consultative selling techniques - able to close deals and build relationships;
- Ability to work as part of a team, or to work autonomously and be self-driven and self-directed;
- Desire to work in a virtual team with a manager in a remote location;
- Understanding of the legal environment of local markets, follows direction from legal counsel on contract terms and conditions;
- Comfortable working in an early-stage and fast paced organization;
- English Native;
- Availability to travel within the UK and occasionally to Portugal;
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn new software programs quickly (Forecasting
Software tools, ability to independently use SAAS solutions and sell the benefits).
What we offer:
- This job role has a compensation package structured in two components: base pay plus commission. Commission is earned by closing sales (meeting sales quota / target). The commission component is uncapped, meaning the sales executive will continue to earn commissions after the target (expected sales volume) is met;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Remote Work Setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!