Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that, we rely on great individuals and great teams.
Sales Summer Internship
- Elaborate market studies;
- Segment/structure target markets to support sales strategy;
- Hubspot maintenance (data quality assurance);
- Creation of reports and QA of Hubspot automations; Promote and guarantee the
quality of sales.
- Preparing market studies in order to understand and develop quantitative and
qualitative aspects of the market in which Stratio operates;
- Segmentation of sales strategies in order to learn and understand more about Stratio's
market and target audience driving the department to sell more;
- Hubspot maintenance to attract and engage their customers;
- QA and Hubspot Automation ensuring the quality of all sales actions, focusing on the
problems that the customer wants to see solved without ever neglecting the value of
the product and relying on Hubspot automation as a facilitator of the sales process;
- Ensure and promote sales quality by always meeting customer expectations, demands
and needs and focusing on building customer value.
- BS/MS degree in Management;
- Passion for automotive technology;
- Negotiation skills;
- Mindset for method and organization;
- Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for automotive technology;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great level of autonomy, not afraid to work alone;
- Drivers’ License;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Spanish and/or other languages is valued.