Senior Data Scientist
Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Data Scientist at Stratio Automotive is responsible for researching, developing and implementing algorithms for predictive maintenance. The position is in the research team which is responsible for researching, developing and productize models. This is a complex problem and requires a team effort to succeed. In the team we have Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts / automotive experts to make this happen.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives and brake those down to tasks related to data science;
- Research and develop machine learning algorithms to predict and detect vehicle failures in times series data;
- Productize and maintain machine learning models throughout their life cycle;
- Develop dashboards for model monitoring and managing prediction results;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and develop visualizations in order to communicate complex problems.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or MSc with minimum 4 years of work experience;
- Work experience in at least one of following areas: Anomaly detection, Unsupervised learning or supervised learning;
- Developed and maintained machine learning models in a real production environment;
- Knowledge in distributed systems and how to scale algorithms;
- Strong programming knowledge in Python and common libraries for ML;
- Experience in the basic principles of SW development, i.e.Version control and testing;
- Experience in using databases such as SQL, Elastic or other noSQL database;
- Proficient in English.
- Automotive interest and extensive knowledge of the Automotive industry.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!