Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Front-end Software Engineer is responsible for all aspects of Front-end technical architecture and development, including all project-related browser and server technologies responsible for rendering the user experience. The Front-end Software Engineer must constantly evaluate emerging technologies and avails strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the business’s sites/software, working in a semi-autonomous environment with prototyping technologies in order to resolve emerging site/software issues promptly.
Be ready to be part of a highly innovative team, always searching for new technologies and standards to keep improving our technological stack in an agile environment.
- Participate in the UI/UX Design stage of new features and improvements, supporting our Product Designers;
- Implement and maintain the web front-end of our software ecosystem, using Angular;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Extend the UI Toolkit with custom features and components whenever necessary;
- Mentor and guide team members in all project activities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Hands-on experience with Angular and NgRx;
- Experience with tools like Angular CLI, Webpack and/or Redux;
- Experience working with design systems;
- Experience consuming REST APIs;
- Knowledge of client-side architecture and design patterns;
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle processes;
- Reliability and great problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with Ant design;
- Experience with NX;
- Experience working with Karma;
- Experience working with SASS or LESS;
- Experience with real-time applications;
- End-2-end tests, namely Cypress.
We expect you to:
- Mentor and grow the elements of the team with less experience;
- Responsible for the specification of new features and improvements;
- Responsible for designing and implementing the software architecture, always thinking of performance, scalability and reliability;
- Knowledge and experience working with Design Patterns;
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure;
- Always keep searching for new tools and frameworks;
- Ability to work completely autonomously.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Coimbra / Lisbon / Remote
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!