Senior Mobile Developer
Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Senior Mobile Developer is responsible for identifying and supporting the implementation of the appropriate mobile architecture based on the requirements, ensuring the integrity of our platform, while developing software solutions with mobile technologies to support our product and clients, ensuring its reliability, scalability, performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Participate in the specification of new features and improvements, supporting our Product Owners;
- Participate in the architecture of mobile software solutions;
- Develop and implement advanced applications for the Android platform, using Java (preferably) or Kotlin;
- Participate in the UI/UX Design stage of new features and improvements, supporting our Product Designers;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps;
- Identify and support the implementation of the appropriate mobile architecture based on the requirements, ensuring the integrity of our platform;
- Coach and mentor the mobile development team, encouraging team members to follow good software practices, providing them technical and non-technical guidance and continuous feedback;
- Evaluate, identify and make system design decisions with attention to technical standards, system integration, and feasibility;
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure high-quality software;
- Work closely with product management on roadmap definition.
- BSc. or Master’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience in design of mobile backend services;
- Proven working experience in Android app development;
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Experience implementing material design;
- Experience implementing Android Architecture;
- Deploy Mobile apps to stores;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Proficient in English.
- Automotive interest and knowledge of the Automotive industry;
- Experience with coaching junior profiles;
- Ability to manage a Product and advocate its vision and roadmap;
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with Abstract;
- Experience managing old Android versions.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Coimbra / Lisbon / Remote
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!