Transportation drives humanity forward. At Stratio we have a purpose: to change the transportation industry. We believe in a future with no disruptions, where vehicles never break down, a zero downtime future. For that we rely on great individuals and great teams.
The Spain Country Manager is the sole responsible for business generation and pipeline growth in Spain, ensuring all the activities that encompass lead generation and sales, and the coordination with marketing and customer success teams. The country manager will be the first person in this new market, and will operate solo (without a team), performing his/her tasks with the support of Stratio’s teams in Portugal and or working remotely, whenever necessary.
- Perform all lead generation activities, using his/her existing network, and outreaching and qualifying new leads, directly or through partners, and providing a very responsive and
positive experience from the first contact new customers have with Stratio;
- Build trust, making leads and customers see in him/her a partner that will guide them towards solving an (or many) important problems experienced by them in their business;
- Close new deals and upsell to customers, ensuring business growth;
- Support marketing, ensuring insights from the field and region-specific needs / characteristics are collected and embedded into our content, positioning, product, and strategy;
- Articulate with customer Onboarding and Customer Success teams to ensure each project handover and continuous support is successful;
- Ensure organization and reporting, following company procedures, nurturing our Hubspot organization of contacts, companies and deals.
- Previous experience in a business role in the automotive field;
- Passion for automotive technology;
- Commercial/business skills;
- Mindset for method and organization;
- Ability to work either on the field or remotely, developing adequate strategies for customer interaction;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great level of autonomy, not afraid to work alone;
- Drivers’ License;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluency in English and Spanish;