Vehicle Integration Engineer
Stratio is the World’s Leading Real-time Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform. The company's proprietary technology combines large-scale processing with the latest machine learning techniques to prevent hundreds of thousands of breakdowns from happening every day, thus saving millions of people from the hassle of public transportation delays, postponed deliveries, or late arrival of essential goods. Stratio’s platform enables zero downtime for 5 of the 10 largest transportation companies in the world. Fleet operators in Europe, North America, Asia-pacific, and Latin America trust Stratio’s technology to fully leverage the data under the hood to safeguard operations, and keep customers happy. Stratio’s technology has enabled transportation for 1.3 billion people so far.
The Vehicle Integration Engineer analyses and decodes vehicle sensor raw data, making sure our product is configured to serve our customers as expected.
- In-Vehicle communications raw data analysis and decoding;
- Create and curate translated vehicle signals databases;
- Parse Diagnostic Trouble Code resources - ETL;
- Maintain and scale current vehicle integration tools;
- Develop new tools to support a new vehicle faster;
- Help to refine related vehicle integration department processes;
- Occasional field work to test the developed software solutions;
- Work side by side with other vehicle integration engineers;
- Collaborate with embedded systems engineers on new system requirements.
- BSc. (nice to have) in Software or Electrical Engineering or similar field;
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages (python);
- Hands-on experience with the technologies and tools relevant for the role (python, Gitlab,
pyqt or similar);
- Knowledge of vehicle communication networks;
- Reliability and great problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance;
- Fringe Benefits Policy;
- Flexible Work Hours - adjust your schedule to your needs;
- Work Setup - remote, hybrid, onsite - if your job can be done remotely, and you prefer to, you’re free to choose;
- Hardware and software for a full remote setup;
- Monthly All-Hands;
- Quarterly Events to discuss Strategy;
- Autonomy and Ownership Culture;
- Continuous feedback culture;
- Innovation Mindset;
- Career Acceleration.
- Remote / Hybrid / Coimbra / Lisbon
We want inspiring individuals in our teams, where age, race, gender, sexual orientation, politics and religion do not matter, and seek to create a tolerant and open space for everyone. We thrive to provide an inclusive and trustworthy environment.
You can find our Culture Manifesto and more team information here.
Take the road with us!